JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CLOUD SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERS
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Datametica, everything we do is based on DATA. We help customers migrate data to Cloud, help them analyze their data; allowing them to gain a business advantage, and provide them with the fastest & most accurate modernization and data migrations. We are an organization with leading Cloud technology and our data scientists and data engineers are working around the clock to be the leading Cloud migration company.
Datametica built proven accelerators, reference architectures and software solutions that reduce the time, cost and risk when migrating to the cloud. Our software solutions, built on emerging IT technologies, enable organizations to have secure, scalable data platforms with analytics built on fast-tracking digital transformations of legacy data warehouses.
Datametica customers have a clear advantage.
Our solution portfolio spans the following areas: Data Warehouse Modernization, Cloud migrations, DevOps, Big Data, Hadoop, Machine Learning & Advanced Predictive Analytics.
We are hiring high-energy, self-motivated and articulate sales account managers who need to work closely and collaborate with our partners, solution and back office teams. He/She needs to drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. This account manager will have named accounts allocated, cover a designated geography, or may be allocated to one high-potential, competitive account. Datametica collaborates with Google, AWS, and Azure; the Datametica account manager must be able to team with the partners to drive a successful business.
We are looking for energetic sales account managers to add to our USA account management team. You have better chances of joining this fast-growing, high-energy Datametica team if you;
- Are an amazing salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers and you are a collaborative deal closer.
- Go-Getter: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Energy and Creativity: Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out-of-the-box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work
- Believe in strong work ethics and possess the highest professionalism in a multicultural international setting.
- Love solving challenging data, analytics, or machine learning problems in a demanding customer facing position.
- Wish to partner with a world-class sales and data engineering team and make an impact.
- Are hands-on in customer-facing sales roles, with in-depth knowledge of Cloud/Hadoop technologies.
- Develop long-term sales pipeline to increase the company’s market share in this specialized area.
- Builds and leverages a strong matrix of professional and collaborative selling relationships with our cloud partners.
- Use knowledge and expertise to seek out new opportunities to drive customer value and by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities, to build the sales pipeline and drive results in this specialty area.
- Creates and grows reference customers.
- Sell complex products or solutions to customers on a partnership basis.
- May act as a dedicated resource to a few strategic accounts.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C- level by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client.
- Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish the company’s consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
- Maintains expertise on IT at all levels – new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO’s/CDO’s typical objectives, measures, metrics.
- Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
- Continuously learn quickly evolving technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), Machine Learning
- Become the voice of our customers internally to drive product enhancements and road map
- Travel 50%
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree; Advanced University or MBA preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience (Big Data, Cloud, Analytics)
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Prior selling experience of at least 10 years which includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Viewed as an expert in given field by company and customer.
- 3-5 years’ experience on Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics.
- Proven extensive experience to develop strong relationships with key decision makers & influencers within elite organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present to both technical and executive audiences
- Highly effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Have the technical urge and innate curiosity to learn new technologies quickly in the dynamic big data and analytics space
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knows strengths and weaknesses of key legacy competitors in an account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
- Uses expertise specialty, consultative solution selling, and business development skills to align the client’s business needs with solution.
- In-depth knowledge of client’s business, organizational structure, business processes, and financial structure.
- Considerable knowledge of the customer’s infrastructure (platforms, environment)
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales in accounts – prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with presales leads to offer value-added solutions to the client.
- Prospecting and qualifying prospects is a key. Need to accurately forecast business.
- Understands and sells high-value software solutions.
- Must have consistently demonstrated an ability to exceed $2.0 M quota assignments in the recent jobs and manage complex sell cycles.
Mid West (Chicago area) South (Austin TX)
Send your resume to: email@example.com